It’s about Basic Human NeedsSeptember 19, 2023
Memorial Vigil – National Day of Remembrance & Action on Violence Against WomenNovember 10, 2023
Join us for an evening of culinary excellence with a custom five course meal by Chef Sourav in support of Medicine Hat Women’s Shelter Society programs and services.
Friday January 26th, 2024
Doors open at 6PM, Dinner at 7PM
Clubhouse Restaurant at Paradise Valley (90 Gehring Road SE, Medicine Hat)
Tickets are $99 per person, with a $50 tax receipt provided.
The evening will also include a Silent Auction and 50/50 Raffle.
Thank you to Chef Sourav and Paradise Valley staff for choosing MHWSS as the focus for this fundraiser!
On the Menu…
- Amuse-bouche – Roasted fennel olive oil beet and feta stack on a bed of artisan greens, hummus drizzle – or – Caprese wrapped in prosciutto, balsamic glaze
- Soup – Local apple and butternut squash soup with a hint of coconut milk and Thai red curry – or – Creamy mushroom soup with herb infused oil
- Salad – Redcliff salad: Greens, local veggies, homemade Italian dressing – or – Spinach salad with strawberries, walnuts, red onion slivers and feta cheese
- Main Course – Salmon baked, shrimp skewer, teriyaki glaze, rice pilaf and oven roasted vegetables – or – Butterflied chicken breast, local cherry tomato bacon rose sauce, roasted garlic mashed potatoes and roasted vegetables.
- Dessert – Cheese cake, berry coulis – or – Fruit Cup: Seasonal berries, pineapple, cantaloupe, honeydew