EVENT POSTONED: While we had originally hoped to celebrate Mother’s Day with our community with a fundraiser dinner at the Clubhouse at Paradise Valley, we’ve made the decision to postpone the event due to low numbers until November 18th. Thank you to everyone who had made reservations – we will see everyone in November during Family Violence Prevention Month!
Join us Saturday May 13th, 2023 at 5PM at the Clubhouse Restaurant at Paradise Valley (90 Gehring Road SE, Medicine Hat) for a five-course meal in celebration of Mother’s Day and raising funds for MHWSS.
Tickets are $120 each, with $80 from each ticket sold to be donated to MHWSS and be eligible for a tax receipt.
The evening will also include a Silent Auction and 50/50 Raffle.
Make your reservation by calling 403-526-3330.
Thank you to Paradise Valley staff for choosing MHWSS as the focus for their fundraiser – they have the goal of raising $10,000 to support our programming and services.
- Glass of Sparkling Wine
- Hors d’oeuvres – Canape of smoked salmon, Douglas Meats sausage and candied bacon or Spinach Dip with Naan Triangles
- Appetizers – Croquet – Cheese, potato, cranberry, turkey, hoisin sauce or deep-fried pork and vegetable gyoza with sweet chili sauce
- Salad – Redcliff veggies, artisan greens, goat cheese, sliced almonds, berry vinaigrette or Parthenon Greek salad
- Main Course – Grilled butterflied chicken breast with a chimichurri drizzle, shrimp skewer and bacon wrapped scallops or Atlantic salmon with a teriyaki glaze, shrimp skewer
Saffron infused rice and seasonal oven roast vegetables
- Dessert – Cheesecake chocolate cake duo, with Chantilly whipping cream and mixed berry coulis or Fruit plate